Silicone Caulking Replacement
Our process ...
Dirt, grease, moisture, soap residue, old caulking must be removed from the area to be sealed.
We apply a (hospital grade, Health Canada approved) botanical disinfectant to the area
We prepare the surface area to achieve the best quality adhesion of the new silicone caulking
New "Mold & Mildew Resistant" 100% Silicone Caulking is re-applied. Note: A full cure is achieved after 24 hours (48 hours is ideal). During this time, do not expose caulking to water or cleaners.
For a written quotation, let us know the number of areas you need silicone replaced.
- along the floor (4 sides)
- along tub/wall area only (3 sides)
- 2 glass panels (vertical, need only halfway up)
- glass partition both sides (bottom of panel only)
- shower door tracks (inside shower side only)
* Etc., pictures can also be very helpful
Example: tub surround
Example: shower stall